Last night’s “Lucky for Life” drawing resulted in another $25,000 A YEAR FOR LIFE win for Connecticut. So, if you bought a ticket in Litchfield County for the game’s October 24 drawing, you could be CT Lottery’s newest 2nd prize “For Life” winner!
The winning Lucky for Life numbers were 12 - 14 - 18 - 38 - 42 with the Lucky Ball number, 18.
Across New England, 41,627 winning Lucky for Life tickets were purchased for the October 24, 2013 drawing. More than 14,000 tickets were sold in CT alone.
“Winning a ‘lifetime’ prize can truly be a life changer,” said Anne M. Noble, President and CEO of the CT Lottery. “Of the eleven Lucky for Life drawings that have occurred since the new game began on September 19, the game’s 2nd prize worth $25,000 a year for life has been won a total of eight times. Two of those Lucky wins occurred in Connecticut.”
The minimum guaranteed amount a 2nd prize winner could receive is $500,000 ($25,000 a year for 20 years), but winners who live longer than that will receive prize payments for the remainder of their natural life. The 2nd prize “Cash Option” is worth $390,000.
At this time the CT Lottery does not know who the winner is and urges players to check their tickets, and to sign all winning tickets immediately to establish ownership.
About the New Lucky for Life Game
- The newly launched “New England Lucky for Life” lottery draw game is the only lottery draw game to offer players two “For Life” prize levels. Lucky for Life’s top prize is worth up to $1,000 a day, every day for life, and the game’s new 2nd prize is worth up to $25,000 a year, every year for life.
- Besides the top two “For Life” prizes, the game also features cash prizes ranging from $2 to $3,000. Overall odds of winning a prize are 1 in 8.6.
- New England Lucky for Life tickets are $2 each and are sold at Lottery retailers in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. Winning tickets must be redeemed in the state where purchased.
- Drawings are held every Monday and Thursday at 10:38 pm in Connecticut.
- “For Life” prizes are payable for the length of a winner’s natural life. At minimum, payments are guaranteed to be made for 20 years, but could last much longer based on the lifespan of the winner.
To learn more about the Lucky for Life game, visit ctlottery.org or NELuckyforLife.com, or visit your local Lottery retailer.