Today is Tuesday, September 25, the 269th day of the year.
Today's Top Headlines
Harvest Lane Home Sells for $482K
Grazie! Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe Celebrates 90 Years
Happy Birthdays and Suicide
Tuesday: Sunny, with a high near 72. Light southwest wind increasing to 8 to 13 mph in the morning.
Events & Reminders
- Children are invited to explore a scientific art adventure using plaster to create fossils, grow crystals and create scientific illustrations at The Golden Button.
Today in History
- 2003 – A magnitude-8.0 earthquake strikes just offshore Hokkaidō, Japan.
- 1957 – Central High School in Little Rock, Arkansas, is integrated by the use of United States Army troops.
- 1926 – The international Convention to Suppress the Slave Trade and Slavery is first signed.
- 1911 – Ground is broken for Fenway Park in Boston, Massachusetts.
Weather information taken from the National Weather Service. Today in History compiled from Wikipedia and other sources.