Here's a list of the recent real estate transactions, are recorded in the Town Clerk's Office at Southbury Town Hall:
- 24A Heritage Crest, sold to Mona G. Klepp by the Estate of Richard C. Peterson, $305,000.
- 52 Beecher Drive, sold to James F. Nadeau by Glen E. Gleissner and Xia Gleissner, $267,500.
- 944B Heritage Village, sold to Shirley M. Gallagher by Henrietta Parsons and Frances Grube, $75,500.
- 265A Heritage Village, sold to Gail C. Addenbroke Revocable Trust by Pauline Roychik Revocable Trust, $99,000.
- 426B Heritage Village, sold to One West Bank by Matthew J. Corcoran, Foreclosure Committee, $65,000.
- 205 Homestead Road, sold to Gary M. Goncalo by William J. and Nione Prebeck, $419,000.
- 780B Heritage Village, sold to Anita C. Anitas by Robert L. and Lydia D. Finley, $240,000.
- 335 Kuhne Road, sold to Shepaug Construction Management Group Inc. by Kuhne Road LLC, $1,300,000.
- 603E Heritage Village, sold to James Grieder by Edwin L. Alwarn, $154,900.
- 1745 Kettletown Road, sold to William B. Canfield by the Estate of Jack E. Bioski, $107,500.
- 458 Heritage Road, No. 303, sold to Carolyn and Maurice Faulk by Timothy B. and Barbara L. O'Connor, $450,000.
- 32 Meadowbrook Road, sold to Richard W. Andrews III and Karen M. Beach by Karen Calise, $318,500.
For more local market news, including a list of homes for sale and open houses, visit our Real Estate page.